Tuesday 13 October 2009

Bimini

Ok so here is my typeface, Bimini, along with the promotional mailers I designed. The idea of part of my mailer is a 'kit' to encourage the audience to enter a competition to win ' Bimini' by trying out recreating something similar yourself 'D.I.Y' and sending it to be posted on my website. I also designed some postcards and a box/envelope to put all the 'kit' in when posting to designers, agencies and companies. I was slighty worried about this item and felt it let my over concept down. My lecturers agreed, however they really liked my overall idea and all the other items I presented. So I guess that good? I am going to work on the mailer box and try to produce something a lot stronger :)









































To be continued.............

No comments: